Netsoft has been proactively working with industry partners to create a comprehensive workflow within Care~Call to help businesses manage support workers on Guaranteed Hours contracts.
Our aim is to create full visibility across all support worker hours which will enable a business to determine that all Guaranteed Hours are fulfilled and they are not paying for hours un-worked.
Our valued clients have had the opportunity to work with us on how best to manage the new legislative changes in an efficient process with Care~Call.
- Care~Call can support both the fixed and bucket models within Guaranteed Hours (IBT Part B) legislation.
- Managing support workers Guaranteed Hours from contract, scheduling to payroll and invoicing.
- Alerts when a support worker is under their Guaranteed Hours.
- The inclusion of appropriate leave (inc sick) hours within Guaranteed Hours.
- The efficient management of cancelled jobs in the Guaranteed Hours process.
- Management of ongoing hours of reduction and replacement jobs.
By 1 April when the legislation goes live, Care~Call will be ready, and Netsoft will continue working closely with our valued clients to ensure both Care~Call and our clients stay ahead of the game.